I intend this blog to be a mixture of my personal experiences with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and news related to MS. Hopefully, I can shed an optimistic light on MS even though it is difficult to be an optimist living with MS.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy Week Ahead

Saturday's Walk MS that I participated in went off without a hitch!  My team volunteered to help set up so we got to the Walk location at 7am, we had a lot of help so we were able to have everything set up by 8:30am and around 9am registration began.  The walk started at 10am.  My team walked the long route which was about 3 miles.  It was a little cool, but as the morning progressed, it continued to get warmer.  The wind wasn't blowing too terribly which was great (especially since Friday's winds got up into the 50mph range in some parts of the state).  I did notice that my core temperature rose enough about half way into the walk that I started to notice some tingling.  However, by shedding a few layers, I was able to control much of the tingling.  It is nice to know that I have SOME control over this disease. 

I anticipate having a very busy week ahead of me.  Tomorrow is my 2 year wedding anniversary and we don't even know when we will celebrate.  We plan on doing something at some point this week though (even if it is just going out to dinner one night).  Work is very busy right now and I have been bringing work home with me most evenings lately.  Hopefully the week isn't quite as busy as I anticipate so that I can post some good blogs this week. 

Hope everyone reading is doing well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment