I intend this blog to be a mixture of my personal experiences with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and news related to MS. Hopefully, I can shed an optimistic light on MS even though it is difficult to be an optimist living with MS.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March is MS Awareness Month

March is the month to try to really get the word out, so I will do my best to post often this month. 

Thank you to all of those who have contributed to my fundraising efforts for Walk MS!  For more information, feel free to visit my personal page.

Also, thank you to my friends in the Chicago area for putting together a Walk MS team on my behalf!  For information on their team, visit their team site!

Thank you to all who have been reading this blog!  My next post will discuss information about the use of Tovaxin and Apitope Vaccines as MS therapies.  Please keep reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment