I intend this blog to be a mixture of my personal experiences with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and news related to MS. Hopefully, I can shed an optimistic light on MS even though it is difficult to be an optimist living with MS.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Busy Month

The month of February promises to be a busy one.  I have a lot going on at work this month, plus I have a lot to do for the Walk MS Committee.  At the end of the month, I have to go to South Carolina for a week for some training deal for work.  How sad is it that I am already looking forward to March and February just began? 

On the bright side, I think I finally got everything figured out on the pharmacy front!  Plus, I downloaded the iGive.com toolbar that benefits the National MS Society's NYC Chapter (I talked about this program in the "More Ways to Help" post last month.  For more information on the iGive program, go to the NYC Chapter's website.  I hope to begin using that to give back every time I make an online purchase.  I think this is such a great idea and a simple and no-cost (assuming you already shop online) way to give back.  The sad thing is that this program has been in place since 1999 and has only benefited the chapter $963.19.  Eleven to Twelve years running and not even $1000 has been raised - hopefully we can get the word out about this program and it can start doing more good!  If you make online purchases, please consider going through iGive.  I am going to talk to my local chapter about trying to put something like this in place! 

Well, I better get some work done to lighten the load that this month is piling on.  Hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment