I intend this blog to be a mixture of my personal experiences with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and news related to MS. Hopefully, I can shed an optimistic light on MS even though it is difficult to be an optimist living with MS.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Teleconference Tomorrow

Since my husband and I are going to celebrate Valentine's Day this evening (dinner out and a movie in).  I am going to spend tomorrow evening participating in the National MS Society's Midwest Regional Teleconference Clinical Trials and Research on the Horizon, which "will discuss newly available or soon to be available immunotherapies - oral and infrequent infusion - that will provide new options in the treatments of MS."  I hope that the teleconference will be informative - I look forward to reporting to you all what I learn. 

Until I am able to report back on the teleconference, I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment